Jorge Simão, PMP
Managing Director, TenStep Portugal
Simão has over 17 years experience in the IT field. He has managed several software development and systems integration projects for Public Administration and Finance clients, providingconsulting with companies such as ICL and Microsoft. Some positions he has held are Project Manager for Microsoft Consulting Services and Managing Director and partner for an IT consulting company. He has expertise in project management and software development methodologies. He speaks Portuguese, English and basic French.See more
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
- Systems and Computer Engineering, Technical University of Lisbon.
Orlando Casabonne, PMP, TSPM
Managing Director, TenStep Francophone
During his former corporate career in the automotive industry, Casabonne held managerial positions in sales, retail network development, asset management, controlling and general management with Daimler. He worked in Japan, England, Germany, Spain and Portugal, where he ran the financial branch of the group. Casabonne is also a consultant, coach and trainer, focused on project management, PMO’s and portfolio management.See more
In his spare time, he lectures on project management at the post graduate and Executive MBA programs of the Reutlingen University and the Furtwangen University (Germany).
- Certified aPRO Recognized Assessor (company assessor), International Project Management Association, USA
- Certified Prince2 Practitioner, Office of Government Commerce, United-Kingdom
- Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute
- TenStep Project Manager (TSPM™) certification from the TenStep Academy
- Master of Business Administration, Reutlingen University, Germany
- Master of Political Science, Freie Universität Berlin, Germany
- Member of the PMI; active member of the PMI Chapters Paris and Frankfurt
- Member of AFITEP, Paris, French section of the International Project Management Association